1. I realize that it takes a while to get back to where you were before kids in the weight department (if you ever make it completely, I'm not really sure) but I only have 12 lbs to go, so I am crazy surprised about that...and I'll take it! :) My feet finally stopped swelling and my wedding ring fits again. It's the little things, right?
2. Sweet baby is sleeping 6 hours at night (for the last 4 days in a row anyway) so I will say a thankful prayer to God and count my blessings! I am tired, sure, but I can't complain about that! I feel like Truett is an easy baby. I haven't had others, so I guess I can't compare, but he rarely cries unless he's cold or hungry, and even at that, it's for a really short time and he's smiling in no time. If they're all this easy, maybe we'll have 7!
3. Both my boys love Justin Bieber. One dances, and the other sleeps. Both are wins.
4. Christmas is almost here. Enough said.
5. We have the best friends and family in the world. Love has been poured out on us in a huge way and we are so thankful. So many people have been so generous. Wow.
6. Jonathan Meisner. People always told me having kids changes your marriage, and it's hard sometimes to be romantic in the midst of chaos. For the Meisner house, it has been nothing but good. I don't think I've ever felt more in love with Jonathan than this last week. I don't ever remember having such wonderful conversations right before falling asleep (or at 1am) before. What a sweet man.
7. Mom. I love mine. She came and cleaned my house, cooked lots of wonderful food, and pretty much made life too easy last week. Thanks momma!
8. Drugs. I love them. They have helped make the healing process so easy. I'm thankful thankful thankful for those. :)
9. So thankful for the Bible this week. What a nice thing for God to leave behind for us. Can you imagine life without it? I really can't. We would all be so lost and confused, but he left us really clear guidelines and a book filled with loving words to encourage us along the journey. I'm thankful for it, and I love reading it more and more.
10. Our warm heater. This cold December, I'm really thankful for our warm cozy house.