Thursday, September 6, 2018

Back to Blogging

I know I haven't been on this blog in 4 years, but I'm back. I miss it. I love it. I don't want a fancy blog anymore, I want a familiar one. I think it took it out of me to try to update and fix and know a new format so I just...quit. Isn't that sad? I just want the simple one.

It's like choosing Cheerios and Milk over and omlet. Sometimes you feel most at home with the familiar. I started this blog in college, and it's all I've ever known. It's for me to write, and I love what I love. And I miss my family of bloggers. I just want to WRITE.

Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to write my thoughts and tell you about life and ALL the wonderful things that have happend in my world these last 4 years. I think I'm the same person, just improved and a little wiser perhaps?

Talk soon!
Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...