2. I don't know what it is about Fall, but it does something to me. It motivates me. It moves me to crave chill music and coffee. It screams, "bring me that hoodie"! Fall loves me and I love it. It's my middle name. Michelle Fall Meisner. It's true. I can't think of a better word. Doesn't it just rollllllllllll off the tongue like water? Falllllll.
3. I saw new Sharpie pens at Walmart today. I want one. Of course, no one ever needs to buy pens, which Jonathan reminded me of. And he's right. With all the free ones floating around in the world, why buy one? I don't expect any men to understand this, but I think women know exactly what I'm talking about when I say, "Sometimes, you just new new office supplies." It's fresh ink to a writer. It's a new knife for a cook. It's an awesome new graphic for a designer. It's a pair of new shoes for that perfect outfit. Well, except that it's just a $2.79 pen. Well, okay, it's actually half that price because two come in a package. :)
4. Mini's huge. She's around five pounds now and getting big. Her newest nickname is Fatty, but she is actually quite the opposite. Oh Skinny Mini. (insert Jonathan's dog-kissy noises) Jonathan loves her, but he doesn't call her Fatty like me. He just calls her Wiener. She also answers to Shrimp, Lovebug, Devil, and No.
5. I love the song Disturbia. Can we bottle up the energy in that song and sell it in bottles? It is better than coffee. I'm telling you--take that free advice and run with it friends. Watch out, Rhianna's gonna get to you, and she'll have you addicted before you know it.
6. If you don't buy a pumpkin, I'm calling you a fall-hater.
7. Dance. I promise that it will make your day brighter.