Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today is a fresh day. A good one. A new one. A new one. 

It's crazy how life is up and down and all around. Recently, Jonathan and I have made huge leaps and bounds. I'm working for a CPA firm, and it's great except for deadline days, but it's getting there. Jonathan is the new gameday emcee for the Oklahoma City Thunder NBA team, and I couldn't be more proud! Not only that, he makes time to be with me and make me feel loved despite his busy travel time at SNU, his new job (which occupies 41 nights of the year), and video and graphic design work on the side. How amazing is he? I just have one job, and I'm off everyday at 5:30. Uncomplicated. That's how I roll. 

Well, we are blessed, yet again we'll tell you. We're so blessed. Mini is almost 6 pounds now. She is little, but getting bigger. We are hoping to plan a much needed vacation this next May. :) Yes, I'm already talking about it. Any great location suggestions? I'm ready for cool weather to come, which would also mean movies and hot chocolate, Christmas lights, football parties, and snow. 

Fall break is happening right now for the SNUers. I'm a little jealous, but I realize that adult life is not all that it's cracked up to be, and you never get a random day off just because (or week).  I guess I'm okay with that. I got my fall break last year, and well...the 20 years before that.

Hopefully today will be a little better. Well, it will be. It's the day after the tax deadline, Jonathan's coming home from traveling, I got to see Mendy and Tomy this morning :), I'm having lunch with friends, and my house is clean. How much better could it possibly get?

I will praise the Lord at all times. I will praise the Lord at all times. His love will continually be on my lips. I will praise the Lord at all times. I will praise the Lord at all times. (-Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mini is 6 pounds now?! Congrats on the job(s)!...I recommend east or west coast for vacation. I love the northeast in the summer. The temperature is usually nice and there is always fudge! ~Marilyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...