Saturday, October 4, 2008

Well Bummer! When I got off of work yesterday (at a CPA firm--which I love!!!), I noticed that the truck made a HIDEOUSLY loud loud noise when I turned it on. Andrew came out to help me and check it out (poor Jonathan was tired and sleeping). Seems that someone cut the Catalytic Convertor off of the underside of the truck--in the parking lot! What??!!! Supposedly, they had some fancy metal cutters called hacksaws? Well, they actually had a ton of fun because they cut the oil lines (for kicks I guess) and who knows what else. So, that's being towed and fixed (with a deductible of course...another bummer). However, I'd like to give a shout out to God, who, through it all, has always provided what we need. He is never lacking in anything. He has made a way for everything that we have ever needed, and we will not doubt that now--not ever. God takes care of his people, and I thank thank thank him now for his many many many blessings, and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow for a brand new day. :) Like mom says, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" But, you might want to watch where you park, and especially if you have a truck. StateFarm says that claims for this exact thing are sky-rocketing all over the NATION.  
Fortunately, it's just a truck, and it's just part of life. It's not a person or someone's feelings, it's just STUFF! And, no matter what happened, it can't be undone. So why in the world should I ever waste a day frowning when it could potentially be one of the best days of my life? How should I know unless I learn to live, and love God with no avail. I have it--that peace that passes all understanding--I sooo have it. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...