Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In my search for a job, I guess there are times when I get discouraged and lose heart. In this, I have to remember that it's not me who plans out my life. Sure, I try my best to get those interviews, call people, and work hard every day, but it's not about me. It's about God. Jonathan reminded me today that the only way that I can fail is if I give up. That would be a tragedy now wouldn't it? Perhaps the job coming along someday isn't the one I planned on or hoped for. Maybe it is something completely different, but God knows my heart, and he knows what I need before I ask. That's some pretty sweet news to my ears on a rainy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Michelle, this is so true!! Just think about how long I have been searching for a new job and HOW PERFECT my new job is going to be for me! I didn't even IMAGINE that I would be doing what I'm going to do and look at me! God knew all along. He just wanted to test my patience and show me, "Look...I know what is best for you, now wait." Don't get discouraged! It will all come along in God's timing and you'll realize how everything was perfectly designed for you!

Michelle said...

Laura, you are so right. Thanks for encouraging words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...