Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wedding pictures



First of all, credit needs to be given where credit is due. Neely let me tag along with her on this last wedding (and had WAY too much fun hanging out with her BY the way). I simply came along and took some photos of my own, wanting to hang with her and learn, and well...I just love the girl. These are all my shots, but she definitely ruled supreme (in an awesome way, of course). I mean seriously--look at that hair. You can get more information at www.neelyjacobson.com.






3 comments:

neely jacobson said...

you are too much. cant wait to shoot again with you.

Unknown said...

These are GORGEOUS pictures! What a beautiful wedding. xx

Cara said...

i want one of those B-maid dresses! great shots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...