Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today

6:29am
Good morning Michelle. You alarm is going to go off in one minute, but I know you hate your alarm, so I woke you up just a minute before. I hope that's okay.

6:32am
Cereal for breakfast again? Sure. This baby sure eats a lot. It's 6:30 in the morning. Will I ever not be hungry at odd hours again? What did normal feel like anyway? I don't even remember.

8:04am
Am I really going to be a mom? I'm so lucky...and I need an attitude check.

8:16am
8:26am
Sometimes I show my love is in the midst of hard times. Do you remember where I brought you from? Yes, and I will not miss this opportunity to be grateful for today, June 7th, 2011. I love you. I love you more.

11:30am
Is my life for real? I love my job. Thank you for this blessing, God. I don't say it enough.

12:00pm
Can you help me not be sick right now? A million people ask me every day how I'm feeling, and right now I'd like to answer, "Great." Doesn't the sunshine always come after the rain?

3:00pm
I love that reading YouVersion and proofing bible curriculum is part of my job.

6:15pm
I really shouldn't be watching The Bachelorette, but my goodness, it's entertaining. And I used to like the name Bentley! Shameful.

8:03pm
*Stupid complaining about stupid things* Oh, that's not true. <

8:25pm
1 John 4:20 "Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...