Monday, October 10, 2011

Let It Be

Sometimes I just get tired.

God knows my needs, and he knows my hurts. Luckily, this is the same God who created the planet and knows exactly how many stars are in the sky. This is the same God who split the sea so the Israelites could walk across on dry land and then fed them in the wilderness for 40 years with food...from the sky. This is the same God who raised people from the dead, turned water into wine, stopped the sun in the sky, and died the most terrible death imaginable–just for my sins. And this awesome God, the only God there is or ever will be, is on my side. He's always been on my side. He's always been on your side too.

Today, he's telling me, let it be. I don't even know what that means, but I trust him, and I'll be waiting patiently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...