Saturday, October 1, 2011

Photo Mama

I love being a photographer, but at this time in my life, I'm also not going to let anything get in the way of being a great mom. So, I just wanted to let all my fearless readers know that I won't be booking anymore photo shoots until early next year. I have already filled my quota for October, and I'm proud of myself for now being able to say no. :)

If you are needing engagement pictures or family portraits for the holidays, I can recommend some great photographers that won't disappoint. Otherwise, I'll see you in 2012 with big expectations for next year! I can't wait to work with you! Love you all!

1 comment:

hobbitmom said...

I like you. Glorious decision. You're already a good mom. Psalm 127:3 :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...