Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, so I decided that I have to post again because I really shouldn't leave anything on a bad note!!! Here we go...

1. It was such a beautiful day outside! However, not only did the humidity moisturize my hair, it made the air conditioning feel divine!

2. Try a cherry vanilla sprite at Sonic. It will rock your world!! Or for those of you who are diet people, try sprite zero :)

3. My toenails are bright orange!! Summer colors are so fun! Orange you glad I painted them orange???

4. Best deal of the day: $1 box of graham crackers from Target

5. Alaskan cruise is only 25 days away. What?!!!?!??!???? :)

6. Baking in the oven at the moment? Hershey's chocolate brownies. On very special days, some people deserve brownies at 11pm. These some people are the Meisners.

7. I have the best friends in the world. 

8. Wrote 3 short stories that made Jonathan smile.

9. Got a compliment on my old tennis shoes today. Made me feel nice. Who compliments someone on their tennis shoes anyway? What a nice person.

10. God is good. All the time.

1 comment:

Mendolin said...

All the time God is good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...