Tuesday, September 1, 2009








I miss Alaska.

Second order of business--Jonathan's out tonight running with the Thunder crowd as they have their hype team auditions at Broadhurst. Woohoo! I'm kind of glad the season is getting back into the swing of things. I was beginning to miss the NBA? Yes, I think I actually was. 

I just recently saw some pictures of Amy Jackson's house renovation! Go Amy and Brian!! Way to update that whole house in like 2 months!! Wowie!

Can't wait for America's Got Talent to come on tonight.

My dog has admitted that she is a squirrelaholic. She's jumped out of the backyard twice today (who knows HOW?!) to chase them.

I'm pretty much feeling boring and empty of words today, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...