Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fried Dandelions


I always get a little leery of recipes online, and this one in particular made me laugh out loud and then shout to Jonathan from across the house, "Oh no, come here right this second! I found another one you won't believe! Fried Dandelions!?"

Sure, I haven't tried it, but who picks weeds and eats them anyway? I especially love the part where the author of the recipe (Jamez007Bond) says, "One word of caution...to avoid a bitter taste, make sure the dandelion flowers you're picking have not been sprayed by dogs or pesticides."

Enough said.

If you feel the need to find 80 dandelions and fry them up, let me know how that works out because I'd honestly love to hear if they are any good! Here's the recipe if you'd like to try them out for yourself. :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...