Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I miss, I know, I wish

I miss playing the piano on a summer afternoon until my fingers ache.
I miss making homemade blueberry lemonade with my mom.
I miss reading children's books (they always have the best pictures).
I miss two week vacations with my family to random states.
I miss jumping on the trampoline.

I know who I am.
I know how to find a dachshund in a large neighborhood.
I know when too much is too much.
I know how to roll my tongue.
I know how to make killer apple cobbler.

I wish I knew my favorite color.
I wish I could play Claire de Lune on the piano (I would learn if I had one in my house).
I wish I laughed 100% more than I already do.
I wish I could find the perfect spring nail polish.
I wish chocolate cake was calorie-free.

1 comment:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...