Monday, November 15, 2010

Wild love

Sometimes I think about my life, and about what God has done in it, and I really can't help but cry. I'm going to be completely honest and just say that I am a baby when it comes to God. I usually don't cry during sad movies, I can sometimes make it through Extreme Makeover Home Edition, but when it comes to God, I'm a goner. I can't pray, I usually can't talk about Him, and I certainly can't write this blog without...tears. I love Him so much. If He were sitting here with me, I'd probably lean over and squeeze His face until He told me to stop. He means everything to me, and no one can ever take Him away. He's my best friend and He loves me enough to show me discipline, give me knowledge that I don't feel like I deserve, and hope for a lifetime. I've learned to love His still small voice and He shows me the way to go if I just stop and listen. I really really love quiet times with Jesus before bed, in the car, and in the morning before anyone in the house is up. He's my quiet friend. If you ever want to talk, email me. Love you all. Praying for my readers tonight. God is insanely wild about you. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...