Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Heart Condition


Ever had that moment when you said something, and then you thought, "Oops, I didn't mean that" or "I don't normally say things like that" or you excuse yourself and say, "Sorry, I'm not sure where that came from!"

Truth is, you think the outburst was an exception, and it kind of was, but it was really just an exception to the general rule that you don't always honestly SAY what you're thinking. It's your heart condition that you should be concerned about, isn't it? Sometimes our hearts go public, and we swear we didn't mean it, but the truth is, we just didn't mean to SAY it.

What's your heart condition? I'm no where near perfect, but I'm trying to clean up that heart a little more every day. I'd like to a have nice, clean, shiny heart someday. One that is healthy and honest 100% of the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...