Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tears

This week, as I was watching some TV specials about 9/11, I got to thinking about how many things bring me to tears. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure, but I'm thankful that I feel deep emotion either way.

1. I cry when I pray heartfelt prayers to God. I always cry, because I love him that much.
2. I cry when I stop to think about how many things I have to be thankful for.
3. I cried this week when I watched the 9/11 special about kids who will never know their dads.
4. I cry every time I give a heartfelt apology to Jonathan.
5. I cry when I hear music that moves my soul.
6. I cry when I got to see Truett on the sonogram screen.

Yes, I laugh 99 times more than I cry, but those moments that I do shed tears are okay. I don't think I'm a weepy mess by any means, but it does make me realize what I truly hold important, because I only have tears when I deeply care about something. It says a lot about a person. What makes you cry?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...