Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A few reminders


God isn't late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you, holding back the End because he doesn't want anyone lost. He's giving everyone space and time to change. 2 Peter 3:9

You got me when I was an unformed youth, God, and taught me everything I know. Now I'm telling the world your wonders; I'll keep at it until I'm old and gray. Psalm 71:17-18

You eyes are windows into your body. If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief, your body fills up with light. Matthew 6:22

We plan the way we want to live, but only God makes us able to live it. Proverbs 16:9

Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit--you choose. Proverbs 18:21

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...