Saturday, February 11, 2012

New White Dishes?

Hello dear readers,

I hope your Saturday is all that you dreamed it would be and more! I am needing some friendly advice, and thought I would tap into your limitless friendly opinions as a first resort. Jonathan and I are looking for some new classy white dishes. I've searched high and low and was wondering where you've seen cool designs? I think Bed, Bath, & Beyond has a huge selection, but thought maybe you would know of some other modern options. Target, Macy's, Dillards, Pottery Barn? I just don't even know where to start? Any ideas from my fellow designistas would be welcomed with wide open arms. :)

Much love!
Michelle

1 comment:

Brenda Joy said...

I saw some pretty white ones at Target last week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...