Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dear Readers, today I worked on a few fun things for the office at work. Ashley (my roomie at work) and I got some fun new birch desks and some new orange chairs and a bright green rug. Needless to see we're doing a bit of a rehaul, so of course we need some new creative stuff to go in the Learning Office! Here was the beginnings of some letters for the wall...which will eventually spell learn, so ALMOST...the poor little N is dragging behind.
And everyone needs a splash of color...
I made a lot other projects too, but I don't think you need to see every single pic, right?

Glossy bright picture frames
Striped Pencil cup
Yellow glossy lamp revamp with spray paint
Paper bins covered with bright colors of the rainbow
heart garland for my desk
...and a lot of other stuff

I'll try to snag a pic of our finished office once everything is set up next week sometime.
Happy crafting everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...