I'm currently 28. 27? Wait…yes, I'm sure I am 28. So what is important to a 28 year old living my life? I'll tell you, in no particular order.
1. Happy faces that are smiling and glad to see me at home. Nothing better in the world.
2. Funny writers, good fiction, and amazing storytellers.
3. Time alone.
4. Eating really good sushi, apples, hummus, spinach, celery, or cutie oranges.
5. 10 hours of sleep with no interruptions.
7. Talking to my mom and dad. I don't call them enough.
8. Finishing things that I start.
9. Cleaning my house. What? No judging. It always seems to be dirty. :)
10. Talking to God.