Saturday, March 27, 2010

Does anyone else ever struggle with buying swimsuits? I mean, seriously struggle? If price were no object for me (because that has been the case before), it doesn't make a difference, because it doesn't fit--even if it is $238. Trust me, I have tried them ALL and would have paid dearly for a good one.

I must have some unknown body type or something.

So today, a small miracle happened. I found one...and was so excited about it that I did not hesitate buying the gorgeous thing for a nanosecond. I might have traded a small portion of my closet in exchange for a suit I loved so much as this one, but didn't have to because it was only $35! Color? Fushia. Place? Target! (who would have thought?!) Bring it on Summer!

4 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

i hate swim suit shopping! i compare it to jean shopping!

Unknown said...

... and it is so cute! So glad you found one, Michelle! :)

Can't wait to go on that swimming date!!!!

Laura said...

I compare it to Jean shopping too Brenda!!!
It's like I'm standing there looking at myself thinking I should have not eaten that last cookie, or wow I really need to get the the gym. YUK. I HATE IT!

jami jensen said...

I'm so happy for you! I have gotten a couple of suits at target too, and have been very happy with them! go target!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...