Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunshine

"The sun hung from a string looking down on the world as it warmed over everything."
- If My Heart was a House by Owl City

I feel like the sun is coming back out again in my life, and it caused me to remember these pictures from Thanksgiving last year.

There is always beauty in circumstances that were missed before if we will only take the time to go back, be honest with ourselves, and take a closer look.


Isn't Mendy the most beautiful girl? Seriously. (pic taken by Jonathan)
This is the picture that made me go looking through albums to find.
I love this one.
I love my sister-in-law with all my heart. She's an unexpected
best friend and an even better sister. (pic by Jonathan)

God made this. All those tiny tiny tiny seeds.
Artist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you're sweet! Thanks for the pictures, you're thoughts, and your kind words! :)

Miss you and love you. Hope your visit with the Luxes was WONDERFUL! Wish I could have been there with you all. I'm sure it was a blast.

p.s. I think you're effortlessly beautiful...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...