Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Made me cry

I was reading some of my favorite blogs, and this one made me cry...in a good way. It's not like this is on my mind, but I just be warned that someday this is going to be me. I might not hold it together as well as this brave mom, but I'm sure gonna be this proud. I always used to make fun of the moms when I was in school--thought they were crazy. Now I'm not sure I'll be able to help but be a crazy fanatic about my kiddos. I'm sure it just comes naturally.

I guess I just got in the mood to talk about this after I talked to my sweet mom tonight. She's the absolute best, and she loves me and told me sweet things exactly like this growing up. She still tells them to me. I'm just so thankful for her. I always knew I was so deeply loved. I still am, and I know it. That in itself is a gift.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...