Wednesday, November 23, 2011

From the Heart

I'm not sure where to begin.

I'm thankful. I've been enjoying this gray cloudy weather. There has been nothing nicer than to sit in silence and relax at home with Truett. I've struggled with swollen feet this whole pregnancy, and just to put them up for a few hours every afternoon really is heavenly.

I'm in love. Do you know Jonathan? If you do, I'm sure you would totally agree that he's such a helper (and that's an understatement really). I have been crushing on him lately like no one's business. I feel like a giddy little school girl when he comes home from work and I hear his key turning in the door. I just know that fun is about to be had, and every night I'm going to feel so very very loved.

I'm obsessed. I've been listening to Coldplay's new album. Woah. Enough said. You should go buy it.

I'm hungry. My body wakes me up every day around 3am to make me eat. This has only been happening for the last 2 weeks, but I seriously get so hungry that I start to feel sick like my stomach is eating my body from the inside out....so Honey Nut Cheerios and milk have been my go-to. :)

I'm impatient. It's hard to wait to see the face of your first baby. It's hard to wait...it's just hard. Time feels like it has literally stopped. I think. It has.

I'm learning. I have been loving YouVersion. Do you have the Bible App on your phone? If not, you may just love it like me! I don't know what I would do without those reading plans. I just continue off where I left off the day before and allow God to show me something new each morning. Or, in my 3am moments, I just read it right from my computer and count it all joy. :) I'm thankful for wonderful new technology that's so easy and awesome.

I'm excited. Truett is almost here, my little brother's wedding is in 2 weeks, Christmas is just around the corner, and my sister is having a little baby girl in a month. What more can I ask for?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...