Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I woke up this morning and spent some time in Truett's room praying for him. I prayed for his little feet, wherever God would lead him in his life. For his tiny heart, that it would be healthy and strong, and so full of love for other people. For his mind, that it would be filled with good things, and that Jonathan and I would be a part of filling it with great things. I prayed for his little legs, that they would take him good places and help share God's love with the world. Hurry little man.

1 comment:

Janette said...

you inspire me. I'd like to be just like you.... I want to pray like you, read my Bible like you, be considerate like you are, seek after God's heart like you do, and love others the way you do. thank you for being you. i love you, michelley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...