Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beloved-Tenth Avenue North

Love of my life, look deep in my eyes. There you will find what you need. Give me your life. The lust and the lies, the past you're afraid I might see. You've been running away from me.

You're my Beloved. 
Lover I'm yours. 
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for. 
For better or worse, forever we'll be.
My love, it unites us, and it binds you to me. 
It's a mystery.

Love of my life, look deep in my eyes. There you will find what you need. I'm the giver of life. I'll clothe you in white, my immaculant bride you will be. Oh come running home to me.

You're my Beloved.
Lover I'm yours.
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for.
For better or worse, forever we'll be.
My love, it unites us, and it binds you to me.

You've been a mistress, my wife, chasing lovers it won't satisfy. Won't you let me make you my bride. You will drink of my lips and you'll taste new life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...