Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Worst Idea I've ever had

So obviously I love to read. I do. A good book is always a fantastic option. Started one last night around 5pm actually. Finished just a few minutes ago at 11:30 a.m. today. What a cures. Ever read "The Firm" by John Grisham? It's so good. However, to me, an aweful idea. I can't stop reading a good book, and not only was this one good, but so creepy and twisted that of course, I couldn't sleep, and was awake until 6 a.m. listening to odd "noises" around this place and even got up twice to check the front door. But, I continued reading because I wanted to ease the panic and finish the book on a good note right? Because of this dumb book, I now feel sicker than a camel and am exhausted from a night of sleepless turns and panic. It's a book! However, my nauseous stomach does not agree with me and my panic won't go away. Now I stare at everyone as though they are following me. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...