Thursday, December 26, 2013

Meisner 2013 Highlight Reel

Let's take a quick walk down memory lane, shall we?

In January, we had little Truett, still such a baby, and with a pacifier? Wow, I can't believe it's the same year. Truly amazing.

In February, I remember lighting lanterns with Jonathan. I found out I had MS on Valentine's Day, and it was a hard week. Jonathan took me out to the lake, and we attached our prayers to two paper lanterns, and sent them up into the sky. It was a memory and a half. 

In April, we had the best Easter lunch with our new LifeGroup! The kids have all turned into great friends, and so have the adults! We love you guys, and Ava, Ruby, Henry, Koen, Kash, Jack, Graham, and ...Belle. :)

This year, our friends Evan and Candace had a beautiful baby boy, Cam, and I thought he was a girl for a good long while. :) He'll forgive me someday.

By May, Truett learned his animals, colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. He loves to read, and I love being his mom.

In the summer, Jonathan and I went to the Bahamas to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. I'm in love with this man!


Truett and his best friends, Aiden and Koen. This picture is the only one framed in his room. :)

In October, there was Halloween, of course :)

This guy grew up.


What a great year. We thank God for every prayer, every friend, every hug, every laugh, every meal, and every smile. We have the best friends in our lives, and we are so very very blessed!

And please don't fail to watch Truett's Mixtape. You won't be disappointed with his killer 2 year old moves. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...