Friday, December 11, 2009

Today? I'm excited about Kelly's new rice recipe which can be found here which I will try sometime this week. I had to leave SUBBING today because I was sick. How ironic is that? I sub for a sickie and I leave because I'm sick. Wow. I probably apologized to the school secretary about a million times, but sometimes, you just can't help it. Jonathan treats me so sweet and came home carrying drugs at lunch. That always helps. :)

I'm a little bit stressed about finding all the gifts for Christmas in time, but it will work out! It always does! I'm hoping to knock it ALL out by tomorrow! (cross your fingers)

Oh Saturdays!! I'm sleeping in!!!!!!! Well be safe and chill--literally in Oklahoma. If you're in a mood for a really fun time, go to the Rink on Rockwell between 30th and 36th. You won't be disappointed with all their new Christmasy stuff.

ATTENTION Twilight fans, the Twilight Scene It DVD game is on sale on Amazon TODAY ONLY for 7.99, normally a 29.99 pricetag!

10-4. Over and out.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kelly Ross said...

let me know if you like the recipe :)I ate it for leftovers TWICE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...