What you'll need:
1. Box of ice cream sandwiches (12 pack)
2. 1 package of Cool Whip
3. 1 large candy bar with toffee in it (I recommend Heath or Skor)
4. Chocolate Syrup (optional)
1. Open the ice cream sandwiches and lay them flat until they cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
2. Cover these completely with Cool Whip.
3. Drizzle Cool Whip layer with chocolate syrup using as much or as little as you like.
4. Crush your candy bar BEFORE opening it and then sprinkle on top.
Done-zo. Cover and Freeze. This was a winner.