Sunday, June 27, 2010

Easy Mexican Dinner

When I say easy dinner, I mean that I literally made dinner in 10 minutes while talking on the phone. I made Mexican Stackup last night and you can do it too with what you have in your refrigerator! You literally put anything mexican that you love into it.

1. Line the bottom of a crockpot with corn tortillas

2. Now you will literally dump in as much or as little of the rest of these ingredients as you want! *Note: make sure to save what you need for the second layer because there are two layers of ingredients. (I made mine out the ingredients in red because it's what I had...and it turned out great!)

browned hamburger
black beans
chicken
can of chopped tomatoes (or fresh)
chopped green pepper
chopped onion
corn
salsa
cheddar cheese

3. Put down another layer of corn tortillas and do this process one more time adding all of the ingredients you love.

4. Add one last layer of corn tortillas on top and pour 1 can of enchilada sauce on top and cover with a couple of handfuls of cheddar cheese.

5. Cook 2-3 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...