1. Line the bottom of a crockpot with corn tortillas
2. Now you will literally dump in as much or as little of the rest of these ingredients as you want! *Note: make sure to save what you need for the second layer because there are two layers of ingredients. (I made mine out the ingredients in red because it's what I had...and it turned out great!)
can of chopped tomatoes (or fresh)
chopped green pepper
3. Put down another layer of corn tortillas and do this process one more time adding all of the ingredients you love.
4. Add one last layer of corn tortillas on top and pour 1 can of enchilada sauce on top and cover with a couple of handfuls of cheddar cheese.
5. Cook 2-3 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low.