Saturday, October 24, 2009

Best Ghoulish Food!

Well, as always, Martha Stewart does NOT dissappoint around the holidays. And, as always, she's come up with some pretty fantastic ideas for dinner or dessert! Check out some of these adorable foods that look easy enough for anyone to make! All information and pictures for these delicious foods can be found here.

This dish is called Rest in Peas.
Ha! These are the BEST deviled eggs that I've ever seen! How fantastic! Now I'm just deciding if it's appropriate to take these to a church potluck.
Anyone can make mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and meatloaf. Now, to make it look like that may be a tad more difficult, but so worth it!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic fall season. If you have another great cooking idea, feel free to send it to me. I'm always looking for something fun to whip up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...