Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What would you do with your day off?


Days off don't come very often, and when they do, they catch you off guard like a summer breeze blowing through the window in a sudden cool g
ust. Refreshing! This is what I did with my day off. I'd love to hear what you'd do with yours.

I went to the Goodbye Garey Hall party.
Here are some good Garey friends and our goodbye bricks.

I opened the window and filled out some applications.

I talked to my brother in Switzerland, who sent me these breathtaking pictures. Thanks Andrew.
I made some coffee. And yes, this is my favorite cup.


I read some books.

I made some cookies so it would completely permeate our house with the smell.

I played with the besties. Bella and Mini love each other more than life itself. If they could talk in full sentences, they would tell you that themselves.

I had a bowl of Cookie Crisp. When was the last time you indulged a childhood memory?

And I knocked out some of my to-do list. Good enough for today.

Enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...