Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Five Faves from Anthropologie

Fall is among us, and fashion divas from around the globe are stepping out in some hot new trends this season. My favorite finds will give a pick-me-up to any wardrobe. All products can be purchased at www.anthropologie.com

This Earthen Fields Bag is simple, classic, and slouchy. It has a vintage worn look that would add texture to any outfit, and it comes with a removable crossbody strap, for those of you that take carrying stuff seriously. $198

This Danver necklace can be worn short or long. It adds a pop of color and a lot of style. $48

This scarf is to die for. Worn with a jacket, it adds a lot of volume, class, and style. I also love this style in coral. $98

I am a big sucker for good bracelets. I especially love the sheen of the green fabric. This Chroma Caylx Cuff would work well with a jewel-toned outfit or any simple dress. $48

This Scattered Seeds necklace makes any outfit come alive. It's so versatile! $42

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...